Thursday, February 3, 2011

Welcome to my newsletter list - 2/1/11

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to send out a short note to welcome those of you who just joined my contact list! I will be sending out updates at least once a month, sometimes more often when exciting things are happening :) I'm writing this note from Daystar Academy, in Utah. I'm on my way back to Kansas from California and spent the night here last night. And after looking at the weather forecast, I decided to spend an extra day here and then continue on my trip tomorrow.

Some of you may be wondering what I was doing in California . . . well, before leaving for Bolivia, I spent some time with friends near Placerville and I left my vehicle and all my belongings there. So I had to go and pick them up :) I spent several weeks in California, visiting family and friends, and no I'm heading home to Kansas. I'll be spending this weekend with friends in Pueblo, CO. I'm scheduled to share some of my mission experiences in the Pueblo West SDA Church this Sabbath.

So that is what I'm up to now. :) I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate your prayers and your interest as I begin this new venture of preparing to be a mission pilot in PNG. I hope and pray that God is blessing in each of your lives!

In His service,

--
Corrie Sample
Mission Pilot in Training
Hope on Wings Foundation
PO BOX 122 Hepler, KS 66746

No comments: