Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Blustery Day

Wow, I can hardly believe that is March 9 already! The wind is blowing outside, the sky is overcast, but we are warm and cozy inside with the fireplace burning brightly in our house, and God's love burning brightly in our hearts :)

So, what have I been up to?? No good, I'm sure someone might say . . . lol. Mainly I have been outside working on the construction project, though at times I come inside and do bookkeeping on the computer. So much as been accomplished on the hangar and homes over the past few weeks that they hardly look like the same places! God is so good!

This morning I worked out in the house part of the construction, mudding the sheetrock that got put up a little while back. I love playing in the mud! And now I'm obviously inside . . . typing this. I'm also working towards contacting the pastors of churches in this area and letting them know that I'm available to come and share mission experiences at their churches. We'll see if I get any response from the emails I've sent out . . . I absolutely LOVE sharing what God is doing, but finding places to share is a challenge for me. But, it is part of my responsibility, therefore I need to just get busy and do it! Praise God that He promises to give the strength!

No comments: