Wednesday, March 9, 2011

a challenge

Today has been rainy, windy, and downright cold, so I thought I would take the opportunity to sit inside by the woodstove and write.

The construction projects are really moving forward rapidly. I'm really enjoying the work, which is just one more opportunity to learn something new :). However, life is not without challenges. One of the biggest challenges that I'm facing right now, is how to find the churches that would love to have a mission presentation. Part of my job description is to go around to churches and share the story about what God is doing, which I LOVE doing! But finding places where I can do that is challenging for me. If any of you can help me out with that, let me know! Thanks! I'm so excited to see how God is moving.

Blessings,

Corrie Sample
Mission Pilot in Training
Hope on Wings Foundation
PO BOX 122 Hepler, KS 66746



No comments: